The Frank G. Bloom House or Bloom Mansion is located in Trinidad, Colorado, which is located in Las Animas County. The Bloom Mansion is a late 19th century building meant to serve as the personal residence of its owner. The mansion is located in Trinidad's 300 block of Main Street and has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1970.
Cattle baron and banker Frank Bloom
and his wife Sarah had the mansion created in 1882. The building is constructed in a French style and used locally made bricks. The home is still decorated with an array of period furnishings including a horn chair
and delicate porcelain
figures. Today the home is part of the Colorado Historical Society's Trinidad History Museum. Aside from the Bloom home the museum, which is encompassed by the El Corazon de Trinidad National Historic District
, includes the Baca House
, which is next door to the Bloom House, Historic Gardens and the Santa Fe Trail