High Maintenance 90210 is a six-episode American reality series that premiered on the E!: Entertainment Television network on January 1, 2007.
The show follows a group of Beverly Hills butlers, nannies, and chefs as they perform a variety of jobs for a very selective and wealthy clientèle. Various clients would contact Jack Lippman, owner of the Elizabeth Rose Agency, who would sent out potential employees to the homes of the clients. Each employee would attempt to meet the demands of their extremely picky clients in hopes of earning a permanent position.
- Jack Lippman - Owner of the Elizabeth Rose Agency
- Julie Swales - Head of the Elizabeth Rose Agency's nanny division
- Marcel Cicot - Personal chef
- Brian Armstrong - Butler
- Lucy Treadway - Nanny
- Norwood Young - R&B singer, employed Brian Armstrong as his personal butler
- Christina Fulton - Actress looking for a personal assistant