refers to something which is inherited from one's ancestors. It has several different senses, including:
- Cultural heritage, a nation's historic monuments, museum collections, etc.
- Natural heritage, a nation's fauna and flora, natural resources, and landscape
- Tradition, customs and practices inherited from ancestors
- Virtual Heritage, an ICT work dealing with cultural heritage
- Inheritance of physical goods after the death of an individual
- Biological inheritance of physical characteristics
- Birthright, something inherited due to the place, time, or circumstances of someone's birth
- Industrial Heritage, the monuments from the industrial culture
- Transportation: it used in the context of light rail urban train operation. It pertains to slow-speed operation of trains that use vintage (pre-1970) streetcars.
It is also:
- Heritage (Doctor Who), a novel in the BBC Books series
- The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank located in Washington, D.C.
- Heritage Day, various meanings
- Heritage Guitars, a boutique guitar manufacturer, separated from Gibson
- Heritage New Hampshire, a museum companion to the New Hampshire theme park Story Land
- Heritage Records (Australia), a 1960s Australian record label
- The Heritage, a golf event
- The Heritage at Millennium Park, a skyscraper in Chicago
- Heritage, a pro-Western political party in Armenia
- Heritage, a political party in Zambia
- Heritage Mill, North Chailey, a windmill in Sussex.