is a person who expresses or acts on opinions considered to be heresy
Heretic may also refer to:
- Peter Cameron (minister), author of the autobiography Heretic, an account of his heresy trial by the Presbyterian Church of Australia
- In Romeo & Juliet by Willam Shakespeare
- Heretic (Morbid Angel album) (2003), death metal album by Morbid Angel
- Heretic (Black metal band) ,from Holland formed in 1995
- Heretic (Naked City album) (1991), album by Naked City
- The Heretic, a song by experimental band The Sound of Animals Fighting from the album Lover, The Lord Has Left Us
- The Heretic Anthem, a song by metal band, Slipknot, from the album Iowa
- The Heretic Hammer, a song by black metal band, Dimmu Borgir, from the album In Sorte Diaboli
- "Heretics And Killers," a song by metal band Protest The Hero, off their 2005 album, "Kezia."
- "Heretics" is a song by Andrew Bird on his 2007 album Armchair Apocrypha.
- "heretic" is a lethal song by hardcore/thrash band Pulling Teeth from america"
- The Heretics is a avant-garde orientated band from The Netherlands