Three Hundred Years Hence is a utopian science fiction novel by author Mary Griffith. It is the first known utopian novel written by an American woman and was published by Prime Press in 1950 in an edition of 300 copies. The novel was originally published in 1836 as part of Griffith's collection, Camperdown, or News from Our Neighborhood.
The novel concerns a hero who falls into a deep sleep and awakens in the Utopian states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.
- 1836, USA, Carey, Lea & Blanchard , Pub date 1836, Hardback, included in Camperdown, or News from Our Neighborhood
- 1950, USA, Prime Press , Pub date 1950, Hardback, first separate publication
- 1975, USA, Gregg Press ISBN 0839823037, Pub date 1975, Hardback
- Chalker, Jack L.; Mark Owings The Science-Fantasy Publishers: A Bibliographic History, 1923-1998. Westminster, MD and Baltimore: Mirage Press, Ltd..
- Tuck, Donald H. The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction and Fantasy. Chicago: Advent. ISBN 0-911682-20-1.