may refer to:
- Chinese (漢), an abbreviation or adjectival modifier for things Chinese.
- Han Chinese (漢族 Hanzu, 漢人 Hanren), the dominant majority ethnic group of China and overseas Chinese.
- Chinese language (漢語 Hanyu) or Chinese characters (漢字 Hanzi) or Chinese written language (漢文 Hanwen).
- Han Dynasty (漢朝 Hanchao) (202 BC - 220 AD) of China, also known as Han China.
- Kingdom of Han (韓國 Hanguo), one of seven powerful kingdoms during the Chinese Warring States Period.
- Han Zhao (漢趙), one of the Chinese Sixteen Kingdoms, founded by the Liu family.
- Cheng Han (成漢), another of the Sixteen Kingdoms, founded by the Li family.
- Southern Han (南漢 Nanhan), a kingdom during the Chinese Period of Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms,
- Northern Han (北漢 Beihan), a kingdom during the Chinese Period of Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms.
- Type 091 Han class submarine, the first nuclear powered submarine class (SSN) deployed by the People's Liberation Army Navy.
- Han (汗) or Kehan (可汗), the Chinese transliteration of Khan (title) or Khagan.
- Han, Haan, Hahn or Hann, the Romanized spelling of many Chinese family names: 韓, 韩, 邗, 罕, 寒, 憨, 漢, etc.
- Han (administrative division) (藩), a term for a feudal clan or fief in Japan.
- Han, a wooden board hanging throughout a temple complex in a Zen monastery to alert monks of mealtime when out of range of the umpan.
- Korea, an abbreviation for Hanguk (한국, 韓國), the South Korean name for Korea.
- an archaic Korean root meaning "great" or "leader"; transliterated into hanja as 韓, 幹, or 刊; see Names of Korea
- Samhan, three confederacies of chiefdoms on the southern Korean peninsula in the Proto-Three Han Kingdoms Period
- Han (surname), a Korean surname (한, 韓 or 漢) also romanized "Hahn."
- Han (cultural), a Korean cultural concept of lament
- Korean language (한국어 Hankugeo) or Hangul (한글 Hangul)
- Han unification (Chinese character glyph unification) in Unicode
- Alternative spelling of title Khan (title), notably in Turkic languages
- Han, a type of Central Asian inn, similar to caravanserai
- Han, an episode of The West Wing, named for the Korean cultural concept Han