may refer to:
- Hack (technology), a term used in the technology and computer science fields
- Hack (masonry), a row of stacked unfired bricks protected from the rain
- Hack writer, a writer who is paid to write low-quality, quickly put-together articles or books
- Hack and slash, a genre of video game or a type of gameplay
- Life hack, productivity techniques used by programmers
- Roof and tunnel hacking, unauthorized exploration of roof and utility tunnel spaces
- What the Hack, a hacker conference held in Liempde, The Netherlands
- .hack, a Japanese multimedia franchise
- Hack Circle, an amphitheatre in Christchurch, New Zealand referred to as "Hack"
- ROM hacking, the process of modifying a video game's program image
- Show hack, a type of show horse
- MIT hack, a clever, benign, and ethical prank or practical joke at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Political hack, an term for somebody who devotes him/herself to party-political machinations.
In mass media:
Hack may also be: