is a Spanish
surname meaning "son of Gutierre."
- Álvaro Gutiérrez, Peruvian politician
- Armando Gutierrez, Activist, political figure.
- Carlos M. Gutierrez, United States Secretary of Commerce and CEO of Kellogg Company
- César Gutiérrez (1943-2005), Venezuelan shortstop in Major League Baseball
- Diego Gutiérrez (born 1972), Colombian soccer player
- Diego Gutiérrez, Spanish cartographer
- Donald Gutierrez (born 1932), American writer
- Gustavo Gutiérrez (born 1928), Peruvian theologian, Dominican priest, founder of Liberation Theology at the University of Notre Dame
- Jackie Gutiérrez (born 1960), former Major League Baseball shortstop
- Jorge Gutiérrez, Cuban boxer
- José Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas at Austin lecturer
- José Enrique Gutiérrez Cataluña (born 1974), professional road racing cyclist
- Judith Gutierrez, Ecuadorian master Latin American painter
- Juanito Gutierrez (born 1976), Spanish footballer
- Keibir Gutierrez (born 1987), Cuban volleyball player
- Lucio Gutierrez, the toppled president of Ecuador
- Luis Gutiérrez (born 1953), Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives representing (map).
- Matt Gutierrez, American football player
- Oscar Gutierrez, also known as Rey Mysterio (1974), professional wrestler who works for the Raw brand of WWE
- Pedro Juan Gutiérrez, a Cuban journalist, writer and artist.
- Raymond Gutierrez, Filipino TV host
- Richard Gutierrez, Filipino actor
- Ricky Gutiérrez, former major league baseball player
- Ruffa Gutierrez, Filipina actress, model and former beauty queen