may refer to one of the following.
Gus is a masculine name, or diminutive for Augustine, Augustus, Angus or August, and other names (e.g., Ghassan, Gustav(e/o)).
- Virgil "Gus" Grissom, Mercury/Gemini/Apollo astronaut, killed in 1967 in the Apollo 1 fire
- Gus Black, a singer-songwriter formerly known simply as Gus
- Gus "The Great Dane" Hansen, professional Danish poker player
- Gus Van Sant, an American film director, photographer, musician, and author.
- Gus Frerotte, quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings
- Gus the Theatre Cat, a character in the musical Cats
- Gus (film), a Disney movie of the 1970s.
- GUS the eagle, mascot of Georgia Southern University in Statesboro,GA
- Gus, one of the Hitchhiking Ghosts in the Disney attraction, The Haunted Mansion.
- Gus's, a cafe in Canberra, Australia
- Gus, the mascot of Queensland rural health club, TROHPIQ
- Gus Gscheidle, a graphic designer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Gus's Pretzels, a pretzel maker in St Louis, Missouri, USA
- Guster, an alternative rock band formerly known as Gus
- Burton Guster, also known as Gus, a popular character in USA Network's hit tv-series Psych
- Gus is also a playable character in the Crazy Taxi series of arcade games.
- Gus, a character from the TV series Robotboy
- Gus River
- Gus Hedges, a character from the TV series Drop the Dead Donkey
- Gus Couldwell, a individual who thinks he is a tree.
GUS as an initialism may refer to:
- Gravis Ultrasound, a sound card for PCs
- GUS plc, a British retailing company and former owners of Argos, Homebase and Experian
- Główny Urząd Statystyczny, Central Statistical Office, the national statistics office in Poland
- Gul Ursani School, Qasimabad, Hyderabad, Sindh.
- beta-glucuronidase, a lysosomal enzyme
- GUS reporter system (also: GUS Staining, GUS Assay) a molecular biology technique
- Gemeinschaft Unabhängiger Staaten, the Commonwealth of Independent States, a modern-day political entity consisting of 11 former Soviet Union Republics
- Groupes urbains de sécurité, a Moroccan police unit.