may refer to:
- Astronomical transit, when one celestial body appears to move across the face of another celestial body, as seen by an observer at some particular vantage point
- Ford Transit, a van made by the Ford Motor Company
- Mass transit, transportation systems in which the passengers do not travel in their own vehicles
- Navigational transit, when a navigator observes two fixed reference points in line
- Transit (ship), the name given to three sailing vessels designed and built to the order of Captain Richard Hall Gower
- A specialized type of Theodolite used in surveying.
- Transit New Zealand, a crown entity responsible for the New Zealand national state highway network.
- Transit, Canadian shoe retailer now operating under the name Spring
- Astrological transit, are the comparison and evaluation of planets in their current position in relation to those on a Natal Chart.
- Transit, a 1992 novel by Ben Aaronovitch based on the TV series Doctor Who
- Transit (satellite), the first satellite navigation system to be used operationally
- Internet transit, one of the two mechanisms by which Internet traffic is exchanged between internet service providers
- Routing transit number, an identifying code used in transference of funds through banking institutions