may refer to:
Security and military
- Guard (computing), in programming language, an expression that directs program execution
- Guard (weapon), the handle of a sword
- Guard dog, employed to watch for unwanted or unexpected animals or people
- Guard interval, intervals in transmission, used in telecommunications
- The Guard, a Canadian television series
- In buildings, a "guard" can mean a barrier to stop people from falling off edges of raised walking surfaces.
- Abdominal guarding, a medical sign
- The aircraft emergency frequency, commonly referred to as "guard"
- Mate guarding - guarding of a potential or former mate from other individuals