Graduate refers to someone who has been the subject of a Graduation. See also: Alumnus.
It may also refer to:
- graduate someone who has been awarded a degree by a university or college.
- Graduate school, a school that awards advanced degrees.
- Graduate student or Postgraduate Student, a student studying in a graduate school.
- The Graduate, a novel by Charles Webb made into a film in 1967 directed by Mike Nichols.
- The Graduate, a 1967 film directed by Mike Nichols based on the novel of the same name by Charles Webb.
- The Graduate (soundtrack), the soundtrack of the film, by Simon & Garfunkel.
- "Graduate" (song), a song by Third Eye Blind .
- Graduate (band), the band that Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith were in before forming Tears for Fears.
- High school graduate, someone who has completed high school (in the U.S.).
- Graduated cylinder, a container with graduated markings used for measuring liquids.