A non-glaring headlamp
is an invention
by Assist. Prof. Dr. Turhan Alçelik. It is a headlamp
with a continuous long-distance illumination without glaring
- The vehicles in which this system is installed, it will be possible to see easily the road sights and traffic signs as well as to read the number plates of the vehicles of both directions while ensuring a sufficient road illumination in accordance with the international standards.
- In all the lighting systems that are presently used in the world, the lights of the vehicles of opposite directions affect each others' sights negatively. However, the vehicles in which this system is installed, lighting will be affected positively as if the vehicles are moving in the same direction.
- This system, compared to all other car external lighting systems used presently in the world, reduces the glare effect in the eyes of the car and bicycle drivers and the pedestrians coming from the opposite direction to a minimum level.
- The headlamp systems of vehicles of all brands, models and types can be easily adapted to this system.
- During the installation of this system, no alteration or deformation will be caused in the outer appearance of the vehicles.
- During the production of this system, the producers will not require an important additional cost of production. Companies making production in this field, will completely use their existing investments and technologies or will easily produce this system with minor additional investment.
- The cost of system alteration in the vehicles will approximately be as much as the cost of altering a complete car external lighting system.