is a placeholder name
for any small technological item. Other similar names are gadget
may refer specifically to:
- The Gizmo or "Gizmotron", an effect unit for the electric guitar
- Gizmo key, found on certain flutes
- Gizmo5, a peer-to-peer Internet telephony and instant messaging software application
- Gizmondo, a handheld gaming console
- Gizmo, an OpenGL compiler used in Wavemetrics IGOR Pro software
- Gizmo, a bounding box used for manipulating objects in 3D modeling computer programs
- Gizmo, nickname of VoIP phone adapters that were used by SunRocket.
- Gizmo Pty Ltd, Australian IT Company based in major capital cities.
- The Gizmos, a 1970s proto-punk band from Indiana
- Gizmo Williams, a former kick returner in Canadian Football
- Gizmo!, a 1977 documentary film directed by Howard Smith
- Gadgets and Gizmos, a Canadian television show about technological devices