Big Girls Don't Cry... They Get Even (also called Stepkids) is a 1992 comedy film directed by Joan Micklin Silver.
The story of a young girl Laura (played by Hillary Wolf
) who runs away with her stepbrother, Josh, and they flee with a nice family and then robbers. Her dysfunctional family and two policemen search for her.
- Keith: I think we know who is responsible for this!
- Laura Chartoff: Me? You gotta be kidding! If I count to ten, will you disappear?
- Keith: You watch your mouth, young lady, or no Hawaii.
- Laura Chartoff: Gee, then I'd better not say what a complete dickhead you're being!
- Laura Chartoff: [to the Courtney Love look-alike after she knocked her to the canvas for ripping up her diary] You're not so tough. Jerk!