- A particular cut of bacon or ham (from an Old Northern French word "Gambe" for hind- leg of the pig or ham) - processed pork product
- A synonym for Shelta, the language of the Irish Travellers
- A victory in backgammon reached before the loser has succeeded in removing a single piece
- Gammon Construction is a construction company in Hong Kong
- SA-5 Gammon, the NATO designation for the Russian S-200 'Volga' surface-to-air missile system
- Gammon bomb, a type of grenade used by the United Kingdom
- A nautical term for the rope lashing or iron hardware to attach masts to a boat or ship.