Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
- 1986, Fréjus
) was a Bulgarian philosopher
. He was a disciple of Peter Deunov
(Beinsa Douno), the founder of the Universal White Brotherhood
At the age of 17, after a childhood full of deprivation, he met Master Peter Deunov, the founder of the Universal White Brotherhood in Bulgaria. In 1937 Deunov entrusted him with bringing his teaching to France. During the next 49 years, up to his death, he developed the teaching of the Universal White Brotherhood, giving more than 5000 lectures.
He taught mainly in France, but also traveled a great deal, in Switzerland, Canada, the USA, the UK and Scandinavia. His works (44
pocketbooks and 32 complete works) are based on his lectures, which were recorded either in shorthand or on audio/video tape. They are published by Prosveta.
Aivanhov’s philosophy teaches that everybody, regardless of race, religion, social position, intellectual ability or material means, is able to take part in the realization of a new period of brotherhood and peace on earth.
Aïvanhov teaches the ancient principles of initiatic science. He describes the cosmic laws governing both the universe and the human being, the macrocosm and microcosm, and the exchanges that constantly take place between them.
This knowledge has taken different forms throughout the centuries. It has been expressed through several religions, each adapted to the spirit of a particular time, people, and level of spiritual evolution. And yet each of these religions sprang from the same source.
- Angels and other Mysteries of The Tree of Life
- Creation: Artistic and Spiritual
- Hope for the World: Spiritual Galvanoplasty
- Light as a Living Spirit
- Man's Two Natures: Human and Divine
- New Light on the Gospels
- The Path of Silence
- The Powers of Thought
- Spiritual Alchemy
- The Splendour of Tiphareth
- Toward a Solar Civilisation
- The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil
- The True Meaning of Christ's Teaching
- What is a Spiritual Master?
- Youth: Creators of the Future
- Feuerstein, Georg (1992). The Mystery of Light: The Life and Teachings of Omraam Michael Aivanhov. Salt Lake City, UT: Passage Press. ISBN 0-941255-51-4.
- Frenette, Louise Marie (1999). Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov : a Biography. Salt Lake City, UT: Suryoma. ISBN 0953688909.
- Lejbowicz, Agnes (1982). Omraam Michael Aivanhov, Master of the Great White Brotherhood. Fréjus, France: Editions Prosveta.
- Renard, Opierre (1980). The Solar Revolution and the Prophet. Fréjus, France: Editions Prosveta.
- (1982). Who Is Omraam Michael Aivanhov?. Fréjus, France: Editions Prosveta.