G. Ernest Fairweather
was a prominent Saint John, New Brunswick
architect. While also he built residential structures, he is best known for his commercial buildings.
- 200 - 206 Germain Street
- 114 and 116 Wentworth Street
- Carnegie Building, one of the Carnegie libraries (1904), current home of the Saint John Arts Centre.
- Seaman's Mission, 152 Prince William (1908)[www.travelphotobase.com/c/NBJ/NBJ301.HTM]
- Old City Hall, 116 Prince William [www.travelphotobase.com/c/NBJ/NBJ272.HTM]
- King Edward VII Memorial Bandstand (two story)(1902)