Where's Waldo? The Ultimate Fun Book was a Where's Waldo activity book released in 1990. The book introduces Wilma, her dog Woof and the Waldo Watchers.
- A Message From a Megastar
- A Great Moment of Romance
- The Muddy Swamp Jungle Game
- The Wonderful Portrait Puzzle
- Circus Punch-out Pages
- Sticker Pages
- The Sharp-Eyes Silhouette Game
- Old Friends
- Ding-Dong! What a Dog Fight
- The Beat of the Drumbs
- Oh, What a Lovely Maze!
- The Fun goes on, and on and on and on...
- Unlike the previous three Waldo books (Where's Waldo, Find Waldo Now and The Great Waldo Search) this book featured different kinds of puzzles and games rather than just the traditional detailed crowd scenes. The other kinds of additional puzzles included spot-the-differences, coloring pages, and a board game. The book was also a smaller paperback book that included stickers and press-outs.
- This book introduced the characters Wilma, Woof, and The Waldo-Watchers. It also was the first book to feature Waldo's Key.
- The book featured 99 different Waldo-Watchers, later Waldo books would only feature 25.
- Each page featured a postcard from Waldo or Wilma -- just like the ones used on the pages of Where's Waldo.
- The book featured the location WaldoLand, which was first seen in The Great Waldo Search (where it was called "The Land of Waldos").