The Fullness of Time
was Progressive metal band Redemption's second album overall, but the first to feature a "band" lineup, as opposed to a project lineup as found on the 2003 eponymous debut. The vocals were provided by Fates Warning
vocalist Ray Alder
, who previously produced the first album and provided vocals for one song.
- Threads - 5:43
- Parker's Eyes - 6:15
- Scarred - 7:56
- Sapphire - 15:55
- The Fullness of Time I: Rage - 5:01
- The Fullness of Time II: Despair - 3:20
- The Fullness of Time III: Release - 5:16
- The Fullness of Time IV: Transcendence - 7:59
- The Fullness of Time total length: 21:36
- Parker of Parker's Eyes refers to bandleader Nick Van Dyk's daughter, two years old at the release of the album. The song is a rumination of the modern day climate.
- Sapphire is a true story, though few details are known.
- The soundclip that opens Rage is from the 1990 movie sequel Exorcist III: Legion. It is voiced by actor George C Scott.