Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs
is a series of children's books
written and drawn by Ian Whybrow
and Adrian Reynolds
. The series is about a 5-year-old boy named Harry, who has a bucket full of dinosaurs. In the books the dinosaurs talk to Harry but seem to be toys to the other characters. The other main characters are Mum, Nan, Harry's best friend Charlie, and Harry's sister Sam.
It was later adapted into a 52-episode animated television series of the same name, which premiered on Cartoon Network's Tickle-U block in the United States on August 22, 2005, and on Teletoon/Télétoon in Canada on August 29, 2005. The show is also in Flanders on Ketnet, in the UK on Channel 5 and Playhouse Disney, in Asia on Playhouse Disney Asia, in Latin America on Discovery Kids, in Germany on Super RTL, in Australia on Nick Jr. (in British voices) and in Sweden on Barnkanalen. In the TV series Harry plays with the dinosaurs by jumping into the bucket, which transports him to another world, called DinoWorld. Although the dinosaurs are toy-sized in the real world, within DinoWorld they become dinosaur-sized, while Harry retains his actual size. The TV episodes are available on DVD in two volumes.
- Harry and His Bucketful of Dinosaurs
- Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum
- Harry and the Dinosaurs Go Wild
- Harry and the Dinosaurs say "Raahh"
- Harry and the Robots
- Romp in the Swamp
- Harry and the Dinosaurs Make a Christmas Wish
- Harry and the Dinosaurs go to School
- Harry and the Dinosaurs have a Very Busy Day
- Harry and the Dinosaurs Play Hide and Seek
- Harry and the Dinosaurs Tell the Time
- Harry and the Snow King
- Harry and the Dinosaurs and the Bucketful of Stories
- A compilation of Harry and His Bucketful of Dinosaurs, Harry and the Dinosaurs say "Raahh", Harry and the Robots, Romp in the Swamp and Harry and the Snow King (Edition in UK with Audio CD read by Andrew Sachs)
Voice actors and their characters
52 episodes in 27 shows were produced:
- "Aaaggghh!" & "Overdue"
- "But I Like Mud" & "It's a Kitty"
- "Can I Join?" & "What Mess?"
- "Uh-Oh" & "Nobody's Listening to Me"
- "I Wish" & "Yo Ho Ho"
- "Harry, Ace Reporter" & "What's for Breakfast"
- "I Wish It Would Stop Raining" & "Goal!"
- "Achoo!" & "Super Harry"
- "Today's the Day" & "You're Too Little"
- "Can You Hear A Drip?" & "Who Says Dinosaurs Aren't Cool"
- "I Can't Find My Favourite Sock" & "I Promise"
- "Abracadabra" & "I'm Not Going"
- "Me First" & "Ooops!"
- "Who to Choose" & "Origami"
- "I Win!" & "I Want To Do Them All"
- "I Keep Going Over the Edges" & "Cookies"
- "Can I Keep It?" & "I Don't Want to Go to Bed"
- "Look What I Found!" & "I Still Can't Hear You"
- "To Outerspace" & "Hail the Queen!"
- "Steggy's Not Here" & "Get Growing!"
- "Let's Rock" & "I Wish I Was A Builder"
- "What Happens Next?" & "Circus"
- "When I Grow Up" & "The Mailman's Here"
- "I Can Play Music!" & "Help!"
- "It's in Nana's Room" & "Can I Sleep in My Tent?"
- "I Spy" & "It's Made of Cheese"
- "Join the Parade!" & "Choo! Choo!"