can refer to:
- frig, a temporary modification to something to make it operate in a manner not as originally designed.
- frig pig, an archaic term which The 1811 Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue defined as A trifling, fiddle-faddle fellow. (frig itself was slang for trifling)
- frig program, common term in the 1970s for a one-off program to correct corrupted data on mainframe computers
- Frigg, a Norse goddess, sometimes spelled "Frig".
- masturbation, frig is a slang term derived from the Middle English meaning, to quiver. Generally used in reference to female masturbation.
- minced oath, frig and frigging are used in place of fuck and fucking in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada and some other English-speaking countries.