Gallery may refer to:
- An art gallery, such as those in Art museums and galleries
- Gallery (architecture), an element in architecture: a long hallway or long, narrow room, frequently decorated with sculptures and frescoes. Such spaces are common in Italian and French private palaces of the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
- A narrow balcony, usually including a railing, inside or outside of a building.
- A minstrel's gallery, a balcony used by performing musicians.
- An observation deck, usually on the upper floors of a building, used to afford visitors a long-distance view.
- An audience or group of spectators.
- A horizontal passage in an underground mine.
- A usually vertical, raised edge around the perimeter of a serving tray, sideboard, or other useful object designed to form a protective barrier
More specifically, Gallery may refer to:
Gallery is also the surname of a number of notable people, including:
- Three brothers in the U.S. Navy during World War II:
- Robert Gallery, an American football player for the Oakland Raiders.