is a three letter acronym
that can refer to:
- Fellow of the Linnean Society of London
- FLS Industries, a Danish-owned, worldwide engineering conglomerate
- Fordham Law School in New York City
- Free List Suspended, a term used in cinemas to indicate that free tickets are not accepted at a particular performance. This usually applies during the first fortnight after the release of a new film and is imposed on the cinema by the film's distributor.
- Front Line States, an organization established to achieve black majority rule in South Africa
- Fruity Loops Studio, a suite of music-production software
- Fatigue Limit State, an ultimate limit state condition accounting for accumulated cyclic load effects
- Flowserve, a world supplier of pumps, valves, seals automation and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical and other industries
- The IATA airport code for Flinders Island Airport
- First Level Support, a term for the initial assistance provided by a help desk or call center
- FLSmidth, Producer of equipment, systems and services for the cement and minerals industries
- Flying Lab Software, a video game developer
- Functional Life Skills, a program for children with special needs designed to teach basic life skills such as feeding and self-care as well as academics.
- fls (command), a Unix/Linux command for listing file and directory names in a disk image.