Florencio Varela is a partido located in the south of Gran Buenos Aires urban area in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
The partido has an area of and a population of 348,970 (). Its capital is Florencio Varela.
The partico is named in honour of Argetnine writer and journalist Florencio Varela
(23 February 1807 - 20 March 1848).
List of Districts in the partido, and their population ()
- Bosques (51,663)
- Estanislao Severo Zeballos (20,967)
- Florencio Varela (120,678)
- Gobernador Julio A. Costa (49,291)
- Ingeniero Juan Allan (26,602)
- Villa Brown (6,034)
- Villa San Luis (10,234)
- Villa Santa Rosa (22,017)
- Villa Vatteone (35,985)
- La Capilla (5,499)