Fix as a noun may refer to:
Fix as a verb, in addition to its regular senses of to repair and to prepare, may also refer to:
- To predetermine the outcome of a sporting event by match fixing
- To arrange immunity for defendants in their court cases by criminally tampering with the justice system via bribery or extortion, especially as a business endeavor for profit
- To sterilize an animal through spaying and neutering
- For an organism to make a molecule biologically active (e.g. Nitrogen fixing)
Fixing may refer to:
- Price fixing (economics), an agreement between business competitors to sell the same product or service at the same price.