Con may refer to:
- Confidence trick, also known as con, scam, or flim flam
- Con (TV series), secrets of the con artist revealed
- Convention (meeting), e.g. "Comic-Con"
- Conference, e.g. “youth con” especially in Unitarian Universalist circles
- Convict, as in ex-con, a person who has been convicted of a crime
- Contact lens, in Hong Kong English
- Conning tower, a raised platform on a ship or submarine
- Cornwall, England, via its Chapman code
- Concord Municipal Airport, in Concord, New Hampshire, via its IATA code
- Continental Oil, via its ICAO airline designator
- Commonwealth of Nations, an association of primarily former British colonies
- In Italian musical terms used in English, it indicates "with"
CON may also refer to: