or The Firm
can have several meanings:
- Organizations called The Firm:
Music and popular culture
- The Firm (EastEnders), a fictional organisation in the British TV series, EastEnders
- The Firm (novel), a 1991 novel by John Grisham
- The Firm (1988 film), a British TV movie starring Gary Oldman
- The Firm (band), a British rock group formed in 1984 by Jimmy Page and Paul Rodgers
- The Firm (group), a hip-hop music supergroup that released one album in 1997
- The Firm (Star Trekkin'), a music act that produced the 1987 UK #1 hit "Star Trekkin'"
- The Firm (pop group), a London-based pop group
- The F.I.R.M., a fictional organization in the TV series Airwolf
- The Firm (TV series), a 2007 Malaysian corporate reality television programme.
- The Firm, Inc., a Beverly Hills-based talent management company headed by Jeff Kwatinetz