|genre = Vehicular combat
|modes = Single-player
|platforms = PlayStation Portable
|media = UMD
is a vehicular combat
game available on the PlayStation Portable
which supports up to eight players. The game features a demo
of Wipeout Pure
. The game features three places & five playable drivers. Fired up features game sharing and downloadable levels. It is an advancement on the 2003 Playstation 2 game Hardware: Online Arena
Fired up's Campaign mode is set in an unnamed eastern European country that has been invaded by a country only known as "The Republic". The player plays as a fighter for a resistance army in several different vehicles.
- Addo-Addo is an Ex-Ghanaian secret agent, not much is known about him. He drives the Osono Charger. (See vehicles)
- Isabel-Isable is a woman from the Philippines, she works for a mulitnational construction company. She was in the Invaded country when she decided to work for Ado and his resistance force. Isabel drives the Frame buggy.
- Viktoria-Viktoria is from Sweden and works as a UN Peacekeeper, She has many graduations in political science and many more as she studied in the US. She drives the Peacekeeper.
- Erik-Erik is from the invaded country and is regarded as a successful sportsman, as a winner of the Paris-Dakar races. He was abroard when his country was invaded and got in contact with Addo and started to fight back. Erik drives the Paris-Dakar buggy.
- Tim-Tim is an Ex-British army tank commander, he had known addo from teaching the Ghanaian army. He had split up with his wife and has had a drinking problem. Tim drives the Barbarian Tank.
- "The Iron Lady"-The iron lady is the general secetary of the republic, she is regarded as a stern and slightly odd woman but has good trading agreements with the west. She is not an important character and is only seen about three times in introductions to maps.
The vehicles in Fired up are exactly the same as its playstation 2 game Hardware Online arena except for completely different paint schemes and the addition fo the peacekeeper and osono charger.
- Osono Charger is Addo's car and looks like a Toyota Pick-up truck with a remote controlled machine gun mount with an auto cannon and multi ammo missile launcher. It bears a red paint scheme with flames stickers on the side.
- The Frame Buggy is the same as wraith in hardware and is owned by Isabel, it has a remote controlled MG mount with an auto cannon and multi ammo missile launcher. It bears an orange and white paint scheme.
- Peacekeeper is what looks like a Unimog 4x4 truck that has a Remote controlled MG with launcher and auto cannon. It is owned by Viktoria and is completely white with its canvas back area cover has the word Peace keeper written in large capitals on the side of it.
- The Paris Dakar buggy is used by Erik and which is identical to the Scarab LSV in Hardware but with a white and orange paint scheme but with the big number 52 written on the hood.
- Barbarian is the vehicle used by Tim, it is the same as the barbarian in hardware but bears a light blue paint scheme with the Union Jack on the side of the turret.
- Republic Jeep is most likely the most common of all vehicles on the game, is is a Hog with a red and white paint scheme.
- Republic Tank is less common and is the Hooligan MBT from hardware. They usually are seen firing missiles from its launcher at the player than its main gun, they also bear the same red and white paint scheme.
- Resistance tank is the Sledgehammer from Hardware. It bears the same colors.
- Resistance Jeep is the Nomad Mk 3 from hardware and still bears the same colors.
- Predator is exactly the same as the one in Hardware.
- Super Tank is a tracked chassis with a powerful laser weapon and cannot be used by the player, it cannot be damaged until the weapon is in use, it bears the red and white republic paint scheme.
- The "massive tank" is a republic superweapon, it can not be driven by the player, it is armed with machine guns, lasers, homing missiles and also has a shield that is powered by generators within the arena it is fought. This is the final boss and bears the republic scheme.
- AA guns are only seen in one mission, used by the republic, they attempt to shoot down a helicopter hired by addo to deliver supplies, they are most likely a ZSU-23-4 shilka mounted on a six wheeler truck. It also bears the republic scheme.
- Resistance transport is a Ural truck that in one mission, the player must escort a convoy of them, they bear a Buff, Olive Drab and a black scheme.
- The Republic gun truck is the same truck as the AA guns but with two cannons instead of the 4x AA mount.
- Republic Attack Helicopter is the Mi-24 Hind and is fought as a boss in the "mission "Isabel and viktoria's problem". It is armed with a machine gun, homing missiles and rockets.
- Transport Helicopter is the CH-47 Chinook Helicopter and is dropping supply packages around the map which the player must collect in the mission "Airsupport".
There are 4 new single player maps in fired up.
The Capital city is the capital of the invaded country, the resistance forces are fighting around the city but there is a strong republic presence in the city. is is slightly frosty and has a frozen up river that the player can drive on. The available character is just Addo. The city's shop names and other things are written in Cyrillic.
Northern Mountains is a snowy area with a crashed plane, an oil facility and a small base next to a radio tower. The available characters are Viktoria and Isabel.
Republic city is problably the republic's capital, it has a monorail system and lots of statues and signs of the republic's might. The Available characters are Tim and Erik.
Republic Arena is where you fight the last boss, the massiave tank! You can now play as all characters in their vehicles. You will also get other normal enemies driving around such as tanks and jeeps.
Mulitplayer maps include:
A watered down version of the Arctic.
The Mayan City