[fin-uh-stair; Sp. fee-nees-ter-re]
- Cape Finisterre, the headland that is the westernmost point in Spain.
- FitzRoy, a sea area on the United Kingdom Shipping Forecast formerly known as Finisterre which was renamed in 2002 to avoid confusion with the Spanish headland.
- Finisterre Range, a mountain range in Papua New Guinea
- Finisterre (poetry), a 1943 poetry collection by Italian author Eugenio Montale.
- Finisterre (poem), a poem by Sylvia Plath.
- Finisterre (yacht), a sailing yacht renowned for its racing record in the 1950s.
- Finisterre universe, a fictional universe created by American science fiction and fantasy author C. J. Cherryh.
- A character in Portland Bill (cartoon)
- Finisterre was the word used on ancient maps to indicate land's end, or edge of the earth
- Finisterre, a company specialising in Technical Apparel for the Surfer, based in St Agnes, Cornwall. Finisterre
- Finisterre Capital, a Hedge Fund manager specialising in Emerging Markets Finisterre Capital
- FV Finisterre a crabber lost at St. Ives, Cornwall in 1946.