is a section of land dedicated to agriculture
, then, is the practice of
cultivating crops or livestock on a farm.
Farming may also refer to:
- Gold farming, the act of gathering in-game currency and items in a massively multiplayer online game to sell for (real world) money.
- The Farming Game, an economic simulation of running a farm.
- Baby-farming was a term used in Victorian Britain to mean the taking-in of an infant or child for payment.
- Factory farming is a term used to describe a set of often controversial practices in large-scale, intensive livestock farming.
- Tax farming is the privatization of tax collection.
- The term "farming out to" refers to outsourcing.
- Compassion In World Farming is a European animal welfare organization.