is a colloquial term used to describe the northern regions of several countries and states. In some cases, however, it has a more specific or official meaning:
- Northern Canada, especially the arctic region
- Far North (Russia), a part of Russia which lies beyond the Arctic Circle.
- Far North, Chile, one of the five natural regions of Chile according to CORFO.
- Far North District, the administrative district in northern Northland Region, New Zealand
- Far North Province, Cameroon
- Far North, South Australia, a region of South Australia
- Far North Queensland, Australia
Other meanings of the term: