can refer to the following objects:
- Belt (clothing), a part of clothing worn around the waist to hold trousers up or as a fashion accessory.
- Police duty belt, a belt worn by police officers, which holds all the equipment they need to conduct their duties.
- Sam Browne belt, wide military belt, usually made of leather, supported by a strap going diagonally over the right shoulder.
- Money belt
- Belt (mechanical), looped, flexible connection, used for power transmission; called conveyor belt when part of a conveyance system.
- Belt (firearm), a single row of cartridges which are held together with cloth or metal links, for use in a (typically automatic) firearm.
- Judas belt
- A leather belt as attribute of certain Confraternities of the Cord and/or as penitential device.
- A championship in combat sports such as boxing, mixed martial arts and professional wrestling, which is used as the equivalent of a trophy and awarded to the winner of a championship in a sport.
- Dance belt, an undergarment worn by male dancers.
- Belt track, the common term for Kégresse track, a kind of track drive that uses reinforced flexible belts instead of linked belts for traction.
- Chastity belt
- In automobiles:
- Photon belt
- Vocal belting, a singing technique.
- Belt (recording artist)
- In astronomy:
- An asteroid belt or "main belt is a cluster of asteroids orbiting a star. There is one in this solar system, located between Mars and Jupiter.
- The Kuiper belt is an area of the solar system extending from within the orbit of Neptune. Objects within the Kuiper Belt are referred to as trans-Neptunian objects (a type of minor planet) or asteroids
- The Oort Belt or Oort cloud is located outside the orbit scattered disc and Pluto's orbit where comets are presumed to be formed
- In geology and geography, a belt is a region with a roughly elongated form, or sometimes a sequence of roughly parallel forms, as in
As a geographical name it also refers to the following places:
In fast food, a B.E.L.T. (Bacon, Egg, Lettuce, Tomato) is a sandwich available at Tim Hortons restaurants.