Ceragon Networks Ltd. (and TASE: CRNT) provides high-capacity microwave Ethernet and TDM wireless backhaul solutions to wireless service providers as well as private businesses. Its solutions are designed to deliver voice and premium data services, eliminate the backhaul capacity bottleneck, significantly reduce backhaul costs and transition to next generation IP-based networks.
Ceragon markets its solutions under the FibeAir® family brand and shipped its first FibeAir product in Q4/1998.
Ceragon has numerous sales offices located throughout North and South America, EMEA and Asia, handling direct sales. Partnerships with leading distributors, VARs and system integrators around the world provide an active indirect channel. Its US headquarters was opened in 1999 and its European headquarters in 2000.
Other Milestones Include:
• FibeAir 3100 system is commercially deployed - Q4/2000
• First public offering – Company re-named Ceragon Networks - Q3/2000
• Introduction of spectrally efficient FibeAir 1528 system - Q1/2001
• Introduction of industry's first fixed wireless system with built-in SONET/SDH ADM - Q2/2002
• Introduction of FibeAir 1500P, a spectrally efficient compact radio capable of operating in multiple network configurations - Q1/2004 • First profitable quarter in company's history - Q1/2004 • Introduction of FibeAir 10060, a 60 GHz ultra-high capacity, license-exempt system - Q2/2004 • Introduction of FibeAir 4858, a 5.8 GHz license-exempt carrier-class system - Q3/2004
• Introduction of FibeAir 4849, a carrier-class wireless transmission system, over 4.940-4.990 GHz public safety band - Q3/2004
• Introduction of FibeAir 1500HP, a next generation long haul wireless system - Q4/2005
• Introduction of FibeAir IP-Max, a wireless Gigabit Ethernet solution - Q2/2006
• Introduction of FibeAir 640P, a high capacity carrier class solution for TDM and Ethernet connectivity - Q2/2006
• Ceragon is first to achieve Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) certification for Ethernet Microwave - Q3/2007
• Introduction of FibeAirIP-MAX2, an advanced Ethernet platform for wireless backhaul - Q3/2007
• Introduction of FibeAir IP-10, a wireless Ethernet solution that delivers risk-free migration to IP backhaul - Q1/2008