is an acronym
that may mean one of the following:
- Economic Policy Institute, an American thinktank organisation.
- European Patent Institute, the professional association of European patent attorneys.
- EuroProp International, manufacturer of the EPI TP400, a military turboprop engine.
- Exploding Plastic Inevitable, Andy Warhol's series of multimedia events.
- Environmental Performance Index, a method of scaling the effects of human impact on the natural environment.
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Expanded Programme on Immunization, an initiative of the World Health Organization.
- Echo Planar Imaging
- Extreme physical information, a concept in a theory of physics based on information
- Employment Policies Institute, group which advocates against raising the minimum wage
- Emerald Passport Inc., a direct sales company
- Ecology Project International, supporting science education and conservation
- Email, Phone, Internet, simultaneous communication across multiple channels
Epi is also
- the central flower in a wheat stalk.
- an island and a volcano on Vanuatu, see Epi (island).
- Epi, the abbreviation for the orchid genus Epidendrum
- a term used in medical jargon for epinephrine, a neurotransmitter which is also known as adrenaline.
- example: an Epipen for use against acute allergic reaction
- a loaf consisting of a line of eight baguette rolls.
- in category theory, some authors use the term "epi" for epimorphisms.
- In semiconductor manufacturing Epi layer refers to Epitaxial layer.
- The nickname of Juan Antonio San Epifanio, a Spanish retired Basketball player.
- a prefix given to one of an epimeric pair in chemistry
- a shortening for episode
- a prefix to phone in the guitar company Epiphone