may refer to:
The length of time that an organism has lived:
- aging, for the social, cultural, and economic factors of age and aging.
- senescence, for the biology and science of aging.
A period of history:
- Agé, a god from the mythology of the Fon people; the son of Mawu-Lisa;
- One of the D'ni Ages, the fictional universe in the Myst series of games.
- Agenore Incrocci, an Italian screenwriter.
- Age (Model theory), the class of all finitely generated structures which are embeddable in a structure A in mathematics.
- âge Japanese company
- The Age is a daily newspaper published in Melbourne, Australia.
AGE is a three-letter acronym that may refer to: