(American spelling) or enrolment
(British spelling) may refer to:
- Whenever a bill passes both houses of the State Legislature, it is ordered enrolled. In enrollment, the bill is again proofread for accuracy and then delivered to the Governor. The "enrolled bill" contains the complete text of the bill with the dates of passage certified by the Secretary of the Senate and the Chief Clerk of the Assembly. A resolution, when enrolled, is filed directly with the Secretary of State.
- Education, the process of initiating attendance to a school
- Concurrent enrolment, the process in which high school students enrol at a university or college usually to attain college credit
- The participation of human subjects in a clinical trial
- In biometric authentication, (biometrics) for computers, enrollment means to add credentials to user bio-template