, or The Protocols of Zion
, are the briefest two common English language
titles of the writing more popularly known in the United States
as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
, or as the Protocols of the wise men of Zion
, the latter being the "Uniform Title
" adopted for the text
by the Library of Congress
. The actual writing is quite brief, barely sufficient for a substantial pamphlet
. It is, however, when re-issued, most often augmented with supplementary material or commentary consisting of a preface, introduction, table of contents, postscript, appendix, conclusion, etc., thereby enabling its publication in book form.
- This is the source of the plagiarism:
- Dialogue aux Enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu, ou la Politique de Machiavel
- By Maurice Joly
- System number 000769724
- Title Dialogue aux Enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu, ou la Politique de Machiavel:
- au XIXe siècle, par un contemporain [i.e. Maurice Joly].
- Publisher/year kpp. iii. 337. Bruxelles, 1864.
- Physical descr. 12º.
- Added name JOLY, Maurice.
- MACHIAVELLI, Niccolò. Appendix.
- SECONDAT, Charles Louis de, Baron de Montesquieu. Appendix.
- Added Entry CONTEMPORAIN main entry
- Holdings (All) Details
- Shelfmark C.37.e.37. Request
- British Library Record:
What follows is a chronological listing of the historically significant publications
and compilations of this text:
- The Jewish Programme to Conquer the World (translation of title)
- The Protocols of the Sessions of the "World Alliance of Freemasons and of the Sages of Zion" (alleged title of The Protocols)
- Related name (publisher): Pavel Krushevan
- In Znamya (newspaper) (Russian)
- 9 issues:
- No. 190 (28 August [10 September]): 2; 2,
- No. 191 (29 August [11 September]): 2; 3,
- No. 192 (30 August [12 September]): 2; 4,
- No. 193 (31 August [13 September]): 1–2; 5,
- No. 194 (1  September): 1–2; 6,
- No. 195 (2  September): 1–2; 7,
- No. 196 (3  September): 2; 8,
- No. 197 (4  September): 2; 9,
- No. 200 (7  September): 2.
Velikoe v malom i antikhrist,
- kak blizkaia politicheskaia vozmozhnost. Zapiski pravoslavnago.
- (The Great within the Minuscule.)
- by Sergiei Nilus, 1862–1930.
- Edition 2. izd., ispr. i dop.
- Imprint TSarskoe Selo, Tip. TSarskoselskago Komiteta Krasnago Kresta, 1905.
- Description 417 p.
- Vragi roda cheloviecheskago' (romanized title)
- (Title translation: Enemies of the Human Race)
- Related name (anonymous editor): G. Butmi.
- LC Uniform Title: Protocols of the wise men of Zion
- (St. Petersberg: Soiuz russkogo naroda, 1906)
- p. x, 88 24 cm.
- LC Classification: DS141 .B97 1906
- The Protocols and World Revolution
- Related name: (anonymous editor): Boris Brasol
- (Boston: Small, Maynard & Company, 1920)
- [First American edition]
- Praemonitus Praemunitus
- Related name (anonymous editor): Harris A. Houghton
- (New York: The Beckwith Company, 1920)
- [Second American Edition]
The International Jew: The World's Problem
- (The Dearborn Independent)
The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem (Volume 1)
Jewish Activities in the United States (Volume 2) (1921)
Jewish Influence in American Life (Volume 3) (1921)
Aspects of Jewish Power in the United States (Volume 4) (1922)
- The Jewish Peril
- Related name (anonymous translator): George Shanks
- (London: Eyre & Spottiswoode Ltd., 1920)
- trans. George Shanks
- [First British Edition]
The Cause of World Unrest
- Related name: ed. & intro. Howell Arthur Gwynne
- At the Library of Congress:
- LC Control No.: 20019293
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Main Title: The cause of world unrest; with an introduction by the editor of "The Morning post."
- Published/Created: London, G. Richards, ltd., 1920.
- Description: 269,  p. 20 cm.
- Notes: "The main outline of the contents of this book is, in brief,
- that there has been for centuries a hidden conspiracy, chiefly Jewish,
- whose objects have been and are to produce :revolution, communism and anarchy."--Pref.
- Subjects: Freemasons.
- Jewish question.
- LC Classification: DS141 .C25 1920
- Other System No.: (OCoLC)4811891
Protocols of the meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion
- Author: Victor E. Marsden, Victor E. Marsden
- Language: English
- Place of publication: London
- Publisher: The Britons
- Year of publication: 1923
Protocols of the Meetings of of the Learned Elders of Zion
- Translated from the Russian Text by Victor E. Marsden
- (London: The Britons, 1923)
- Singerman annotation: The Marsden translation has become the standard English Text.
World Conquest Through World Government: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
The earliest imprint in the British Library is as follows:
- System number 002659964
- Author — personal NILUS, Sergei Aleksandrovich.
- Title World Conquest through World Government. The protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.
- Translated ... by Victor E. Marsden, etc. (Eighty-first impression.).
- Publisher/year pp. 104. Britons Publishing Society: London, 1958.
- United We Fall, Divided We Stand
- The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion
- Translated from the Russian by Victor E. Marsden
- Formerly Russian Correspondent of "The Morning Post"
- With Preface and Explanatory Notes.
- (Chcago: The Patriotic Publishing Co., 1934)