may refer to the following:
- Egg (biology), an ovum together with its shell or outer layer, internal membranes and nutrients for the embryo.
- Egg cell or ovum, a haploid female reproductive cell or gamete.
- Oocyte, an immature egg cell
- Egg (food), usually chicken eggs, but also those of other birds and turtles, as well as those of fish
- Chocolate egg, a confectionery made primarily of chocolate often associated with Easter, the Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs
- Egg (car), a defunct Swiss car make
- Augustus Egg, a Victorian artist
- Oval, any curve resembling an egg or an ellipse
- An egg, a word for a type of sewing tool, used for darning
- EG&G, a U.S. defense contractor
- Egg Banking plc, an online bank in the United Kingdom
- Eggs (film), a film by Norwegian director Bent Hamer
- Egg (magazine), a Japanese magazine
- EGG, the Arts Show, a former program on PBS
- EGG may stand for electrogastrogram, which records the electrical activity of the stomach muscles during peristalsis
- Elemental Gimmick Gear, a Sega Dreamcast game
- Eggs, the name of extension modules in the Chicken Scheme implementation
- Fabergé egg, any one of sixty-nine jeweled eggs made by Peter Carl Fabergé and his assistants between 1885 and 1917.