is a three-letter abbreviation
(TLA) which may stand for
- Dance/Movement Therapy
- Dimethyltryptamine, a hallucinogenic tryptamine
- Dimethyl terephthalate
- Digital Monetary Trust
- Discrete multitone modulation used in for example are ADSL and VDSL modems; OFDM modulation with adaption of the transmission scheme and bit rate to the channel conditions individually for each sub-carrier by means of so called bit-loading.
- Dimensional motion times
- Discrete monitor timing (a VESA standard for computer displays)
- Divalent Metal Transporter gene (related to haemochromatosis)
- Data Miniaturization Technology
- Dark Medieval Times, an album by Satyricon
- David and Mary Thomson Collegiate Institute, a high school in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
- Digital Multimedia Technology
- Dry Metric Ton
- Dive Medical Technician, an Emergency Medical Technician with special training in barotrauma and recompression therapy.
- Dive Master Trainee, often use to describe intern who is undergoing the Dive Master training in recreational scuba
- "Divine Moments of Truth", a track about the effects of dimethyltryptamine on the album Are You Shpongled? by psychadelic trance band Shpongle
- Double Mini Tramp, a sport connected to trampolining and gymnastics
- Decompression Massage Therapy, a deep tissue therapy where the atmospheric pressure is reduced over the tissue.
- Developmental Movement Therapy, a therapeutic approach to neurodevelopmental disorders and brain injuries that involves reflexes, movement and sensory stimulation.
- 25, the time zone of Ireland from 1880 until 1916
- DJMAX Technika, a Korean music video game.
- Dive Master in Training.