Digest can refer to any of the following:
- Digestion of food
- Digestophobia, the fear of eating something that may upset your stomach
- Digest access authentication in , SIP and other computer network protocols
- Hash algorithm, sometimes called "message digest"
- A style or format of distribution of electronic mailing lists in which multiple messages are placed together and distributed as a single unit. It is a MIME Multipart Subtype. See MIME.
- Pandects, a digest of Roman law
- In biology, a restriction digest cleaves DNA using restriction endonucleases, or protein is digested into peptides
- Any of several periodical publications with "Digest" in the title:
- Digest size magazine format, used by some magazines (though not always consistently used by magazines with "Digest" in their names)
DIGEST can refer to: