The International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks
) is an annual conference on topics related to dependable computer systems
and reliable networks
. It typically features a number of coordinated tracks, including the Dependable Computing and Communications Symposium (DCCS), the Performance and Dependability Symposium (PDS), several workshops, tutorials, a student forum, and fast abstracts. It is sponsored by the IEEE
and the IFIP
WG 10.4 on Dependable Computing and Fault Tolerance. DSN was formed in 2000 by merging the IEEE
International Symposium on Fault-Tolerant Computing (FTCS) and the IFIP
International Working Conference on Dependable Computing for Critical Applications (DCCA). The instance number for DSN is taken from FTCS which was up to its 29th instance in its last year of 1999.
- In 2006, the 36th DSN was held in Philadelphia, PA.
- In 2007, the 37th DSN was held in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- In 2008, the 38th DSN was held in Anchorage, AK.
- In 2009, the 39th DSN will be held in Lisbon, Portugal.
- In 2010, the 40th DSN will be held in Chicago, IL.
- In 2011, the 41st DSN is expected to be held in Hong Kong, China.