Delenda is the first full length album by the progressive metal/mathcore band From a Second Story Window.
- "Acknowledgement" – 3:09
- "Soft Green Fields" – 4:59
- "A Piece of History Written in English" – 2:36
- "Dark Waters of Thought" – 3:09
- "Oracles And Doorsteps"[Ft. Billy Bottom (Nights Like These)] – 4:30
- "For Those Lost" – 2:41
- "The Crusher" – 5:12
- "Ghosts Over Japan" – 3:36
- "These Lights Above Us" – 4:21
- "Mourning For Morning" – 8:05
- Will Jackson - vocals
- Joe Sudrovic - bass
- Nick Huffman - drums
- Derek Vasconi - guitar
- Rob Hileman - guitar
- Jocko - Engineering, Mixing & Mastering
- Eric "The Mook" Bukowski - Additional Engineering & Mastering
- Jason Fiske (Grafiske.com) - Artwork & Design
Delenda brings two new unique differences to the band's sound. The first is the shortness of the band's songs. On their debut EP The Cassandra Complex, the song length ranged from five to eight minutes, unlike this album. The other new difference is the addition of clean vocals. The Cassandra Complex was either screamed or growled vocals in its entirety. Four tracks on Delenda feature Will singing cleanly, and this new addition is most obvious in the song "Ghosts Over Japan" which is in fact clean vocals entirely.
- This is the first record featuring the band's current vocalist Will Jackson.
- Delenda is a concept album.
- Inside the booklet each song (excluding track six) has an added title to keep with the theme of the album's concept. They are as follows:
- Acknowledgement: The Right
- Soft Green Fields (Expired Terra Coffins)
- Release: A Piece of History Written in English
- Mourning: Dark Waters of Thought
- Anguish: Oracles And Doorsteps
- For Those Lost
- Oblivion: The Crusher
- Acceptance: Ghosts Over Japan
- Self-Actualization: These Lights Above Us
- Infinite Being: Mourning For Morning