(for the quality; degeneration
for the process; adj. and v. degenerate
), from the Latin de-generare
"to depart from its kind or genus
, to fall from its proper or ancestral quality" can refer to:
- Degenercy, The condition of natives of County Roscommon
- In science and mathematics:
- Medical degeneration:
- Degeneration in social ideology:
- Degenerate art, a term adopted by the Nazi regime in Germany to describe virtually all modern art, declaring it "un-German" or Jewish Bolshevist in nature.
- "Degenerate", song by Blink-182 from the 1997 album Dude Ranch
- "Degenercy", a phenomenon associated with living in County Roscommon, Ireland
this section contains unverified information
- PRAA Stimac of VAQ-137 On or around Sept. 2nd 2008 PR3 Taynor of VAQ-130 surmised that PRAA Stimac may or may not be a Degenerate.