In 1934 the de'Montmorency College of Dentistry was established in the same premises. It initially offered a two year condensed course for Medical Graduates(M.B.B.S) leading to the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery(B.D.S). In 1936 the college offered a four-year course for the degree B.D.S in affiliation with the University of the Punjab.
From year 2003, it is affiliated with University of Health Sciences, Lahore.It is recognized by PMDC to enroll 80 students per year.It also provides clinical training for Specialization in various dental specialities at Post Graduate level. It is the parent and premier institute of Dentistry in Pakistan and has nurtured many of the later day dental teaching institutes of this country. It provides dental health services primarily to the city of Lahore and its surrounding areas. In order to keep pace with the most modern technology, the latest equipment and instruments are continuously being added to maintain educational levels in conformity with international standards.
The existing departments are being upgraded and new departments are being established. Practical training in clinics starts during the third year and students rotate amongst various departments within the field of dentistry.The courses in basic and allied medical subjects are taken at King Edward Medical College,Lahore(now King Edward Medical University) which is affiliated with Mayo Hospital, Lahore for Clinical teaching in Medicine and Surgery. Another campus of de,Montmorency college of dentistry is situated at Yakki gate lanore.this campus is provided with two modernized lecture theatres,pathology lab,phantom head lab and many more.principle office and all other offices are there.