, in musical notation
, refers to a passage of music during which the volume gradually increases.
It also may mean:
- A Liverpool based electronic pop band
- Crescendo International, a network of Christian classical music professionals and students
- Diminuendo and Crescendo in Blue, one of Duke Ellington's longer-form compositions
- Insanity's Crescendo, a song by Dark Tranquillity
- The Crescendos, an early rock and roll group
- A lyric in "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson
- Crescendo, ERP System created by Ignacio Vizcaino Tapia, http://www.creswin.com
- Crescendo Communications was a computer networking company that was acquired by Cisco in the 1990s.
- Crescendo Networks is a company which develops and sells application acceleration devices for data centers
- Crescendo (visual novel), a bishōjo game by the studio Digital Objet.
- Crescendo Systems Corporation is a Canadian company that develops and sells digital dictation, speech recognition and document management software for the healthcare and legal sectors.
- Crescendo is a hentai game.
In languages other than English