may refer to:
- Danish Council of State, the Privy Council of Denmark
- Dutch Council of State, a constitutionally established advisory body to the government of the Netherlands which consists of members of the royal family and Crown-appointed members generally having political, commercial, diplomatic, or military experience
- Data Coding Scheme, a value used in SMSs to indicate the message class.
- Data Conversion Services, IT Services in the European Southern Observatory
- Dichlorosilane, SiH2Cl2 - used in microelectronic wafer processing
- Digital Cellular System, a mobile communications-based PCS network used outside of the U.S.
- Digital Command System, a model railroad system by MTH Electric Trains
- Digital Compression System, a sound system developed by Williams Electronics
- Digital cross connect system, a type of telecom equipment
- Digital-Coded Squelch, a squelch that superimposes a continuous stream of FSK digital data on the transmitted signal
- Display Coordiante System, the coordiante system where objects are transformed to before being displayed in CAD systems.
- Distributed Control System, a control system in which the controller elements are not central in location but are distributed throughout the system with each component sub-system under the control of one or more controllers
- Desktop Color Separations, an enhanced EPS file format. Not used as much these days, the DCS format is still necessary for some types of graphics work. With DCS a CMYK graphic is separated into five files: one grayscale image for each of the CMYK process colors plus an FPO file with preview that goes into the page layout document. DCS can be useful for working with images where you need work with multiple channels, such as applying different spot colors to each parts of a grayscale image.
- Dark Current Spectroscopy, a technique used to find contaminants in silicon.
- Kodak DCS, a series of professional digital single-lens reflex cameras
- Dealer Communication System, a communication system deployed by car manufacturers to extend their main line applications out to dealers for vehicle distribution, finance, warranty, services and parts management systems.
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance, a term commonly used in law enforcement
- DCS Entertainment, an American film, music, auto and office supply company
- Deaf Children's Society, the only British charity solely dedicated to providing support, information and advice for deaf children and young people, their families and professionals working with them
- Department of Children's Services, the name used by some U.S. states for governmental departments dealing with the health, safety and welfare of minors. Other states refer to this type of department as Children & Family Services.
- Dendritic cells, a type of antigen presenting cell of immunologic function
- Digital Combat Simulator, a consumer market combat flight simulator developed by Eagle Dynamics
- Diplomatic Courier Service is the function responsible for protecting diplomatic pouches and material for the US Department of State. It is located under the Bureau of Diplomatic Security.
- Detective Chief Superintendent, the senior detective and commander of the Criminal Investigation Department in most forces in the United Kingdom
- Direct Commercial Sales, a method of arms sale in the U.S. by which a company directly negotiates with its buyer
- Doctors Charter School of Miami Shores, a High/Middle Charter School located in Miami Shores, Florida
- Dean Close School
- Daimler Common Sense An award issued to a school in Spondon, Derby by Ian Daimler, after all staff members managed to get there even in the snow!
- Dade Christian School A private school in Miami-Dade county
- Deacon(ess) of the Church of Scotland
- Dearborn Christian School A private school in Dearborn, Michigan
- DCS (Band) A legendary Bhangra band formed in 1983.
- Dynamic Cooking Systems
- Department of Corrective Services is a department of the Government of New South Wales with responsibility for the supervision of adult offenders on community-based or custodial orders.
- Departure Control System entails the automation of all processes related to an Airlines' Airport management operations.
Dead Celebrity Status
A Canadian rap group formed from the demise of rapcore
band Project Wyze