may refer to:
In religion and philosophy:
- Creation myth, a supernatural mytho-religious story or explanation that describes the beginnings of humanity, earth, life, or the universe.
- Creation according to Genesis, the Hebrew creation myth as told in the first book of the Bible, Genesis.
- Creatio ex nihilo (English: Creation from nothing).
- Creationism, the belief that humanity, life, the Earth, and the universe were created in their original form by a deity.
- Matter creation, the appearance of elementary particles, in physical processes such as pair production; the process opposite of annihilation.
- Invention, the act of creating a new process or device
In the arts:
- The Creation, a 1798 oratorio by Joseph Haydn
- La Création du Monde, a 1923 ballet by Darius Milhaud
- Creation (1931 film), a 1931 film that inspired King Kong.
- The Creation (band), a British band known for their one hit "Painter Man" in 1967
- Creation (novel), a 1981 novel by Gore Vidal
- Creation Records, a record label created in 1983 by Alan McGee, also known for their spin-off Rev-ola Records
- Creation (band), a teen musical group, first album 2005
- Creation (album), a 2005 album from Leslie Satcher