may refer to:
- A steep rugged mass of rock projecting upward or outward, especially a cliff or vertical rock exposure in the north of England or in Scotland.
- A rock-climbers' term for a cliff or group of cliffs, in any location, which is or may be suitable for climbing.
- Crag and tail, a geological formation caused by the passage of a glacier over an area of hard rock.
- Craggy Island, a fictional Island on Father Ted
- Marine deposits of Pleistocene age found in East Anglia, the Reg Crag and Norwich Crag
- A Compound (linguistics) of the words Click and Drag used to save space in technical documents or when quickly replying to emails.
- Carbon Rationing Action Groups (CRAGs). A network of carbon conscious people, originating in the UK
- Club de Radioaficionados de Guatemala, an amateur radio organization in Guatemala
- The name "Craig" is derived from the word "crag"