Cosmopolitan may refer to:
- Cosmopolitanism, the idea that all of humanity belongs to a single moral community
- Cosmopolitan Society/Cosmopolitan City, where people of many ethnicities, religions and cultures meet and live in close proximity (especially applied to busy sea ports)
- Cosmopolitan (magazine), a magazine for women, sometimes referred to as "Cosmo"
- Cosmopolitan Productions, a defunct United States film production company
- Rootless cosmopolitan, a Soviet derogatory epithet during Joseph Stalin's anti-Semitic campaign of 1949–1953
- Cosmopolitan (cocktail), also known as a "Cosmo"
- Cosmopolitan distribution, in biogeography, biological categories which can be found almost anywhere around the world
- Cosmopolitan (TV channel), a satellite/cable television channel
- The Cosmopolitan Resort & Casino, a resort casino and condo that broke ground in October 2005
- CC-109 Cosmopolitan, RCAF version of the Canadair CL-66
- A city/place or person that embraces its multicultural demographics
- Cosmopolitan, a defunct American car maker
- Nash Cosmopolitan, a defunct car model from Nash Motors
Cosmopolite may also refer to:
- World citizen, one who eschews traditional geopolitical divisions derived from national citizenship
- Cosmopolite (butterfly), Vanessa cardui, also known as the "Painted Lady"
- Kosmopoliet, launched in 1854, said to have been the first Dutch clipper